If someone never meet him before. Luke Shaw is 18-years-old, only played 45 minutes for England and has an attacking mindset for a left-back. He plays for Southampton at the moment and attacking fullbacks can win you games, that’s for sure.
The newcomer of England gave a short interview to BBC in a World Cup Training camp in Portugal. And he discussed the following things.
- His first World Cup memory comes from 2010.
- His idol was Ashley Cole, replacing Cole makes him nervous.
- He has just come ouf from digs, and rented a flat.
- He is still unable to drive.
- Chelsea released him when he was 10. He was too small.
- Manchester United offered 27 million pounds for him to Southampton.